I am proud to share this inspiring conversation with my friend and NFL Hall of Fame quarterback, Fran Tarkenton. His perspective on leadership and the importance of taking your ego out of the equation to become a great leader is something I think everyone will find incredibly valuable.
- How the most important lessons he learned in football helped Fran transition into a wildly successful business career
- The importance of being authentic with both your clients and your team
- How surrounding yourself with the right people lifts the burden of having to be the smartest person in the room
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has led to growth and opportunity
- Fran’s picks for the best player he’s ever played with, as well as the meanest player he’s played against