In today's podcast, Jaime Golden - President of Recruiting and Acquisitions - talks about the importance of finding the right corporate culture - a place where your voice will be heard - when considering making a move to a new firm. He also discusses:
- Whether or not the types of advisors looking for new homes have shifted
- How factors outside of market performance drive advisors to entertain a change
- Why advisors should look for a good cultural fit in a new firm
- How advisors can evaluate whether or not a new broker-dealer is a good fit
- How Jaime & his team help advisors find a voice at Kingswood U.S.
- How Kingswood U.S. works to ensure its culture carries through to all its employees and advisors